To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of information society services and electronic commerce, hereafter the general information of this Web site are indicated as follows:
Holder: Redexis, S.A
Address:C/Mahonia 2 – 2nd Floor
Telephone: 34 912 777 236
Registered at the Commercial Registry of Madrid, Volume 36.626, Book 66, Sheet M-657076, Entry 2
The access and/or use of the Redexis, SA website attributes to whoever takes this action, a user status, accepting from this moment onward fully and without reservation these general conditions and specific conditions that, if necessary, supplement, modify or replace the general conditions in relation to certain services and content of the website.
II. Use of the Website, its services and contents
The user agrees to use the Website and its services and contents without violating current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses and public order.
The user assumes, knows and accepts that the data and information about products or services and any other data and information contained in the Web site listed therein, serves solely for information purposes, as preliminary information provided to the user’s attention, and that in any given time it may contain errors, inaccuracies or not be up to date.
It is prohibited to use the Web for illegal or harmful purposes against Redexis, SA, other companies of the group or third parties, or which in any way could damage or impede the normal functioning of the website.
Regarding the content (information, text, graphics, sound files and / or images, photographs, designs, etc.), the following is prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification, unless you have permission from the rightful owners or is legally allowed.
- Any violation of the rights of Redexis, SA or the legitimate owners thereof.
- Its use for any commercial or advertising purposes other than those legally permitted.
- Any attempt to obtain the contents of the Website by any means other than those available to users as well as those regularly used on the network.
III. Unilateral modification
Redexis, S.A. may unilaterally and without notice, whenever it deems appropriate, change the structure and design of the website as well as modify or remove the services, content and conditions of access and / or use of the website.
The establishment of any “hyperlink” between a web page and any of the Web pages of Redexis, SA website shall be subject to the following conditions:
- Reproduction in whole or in part of any of the services or contents of the Redexis SA web site is not allowed, without the express authorization of the company.
- No deep-links to Web pages of websites on the main website will be established, nor of its services nor a browser or border environment shall be created around it.
- The web page in which the hyperlink will be established will not contain any brand, brand name, company sign, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to Redexis, SA.
- Redexis, Inc. will under no circumstances be responsible for the contents or services made available to the public on the website from which the “hyperlink” nor for the information and statements included therein.
Exclusion of guarantees and liability
Redexis, SA, makes no warranties or is in any circumstances liable for damages of any kind that may result from:
- Lack of availability, maintenance and effective operation of the Website and / or its services or content.
- The lack of usefulness, suitability or validity of the Web and / or its services or content to meet the needs, activities or specific results or expectations of users.
- The existence of viruses, malicious or harmful programs in the contents.
- The receipt, acquisition, storage, distribution or transmission of content by users.
- The illicit, negligent, fraudulent or contrary use to these generally accepted conditions, to good faith, generally accepted or to public order of the website, its services or contents by the users.
- The lack of legality, quality, reliability, usability and availability of services provided by third parties and made available to users on the website.
- The failure of third parties to comply with their obligations or commitments in connection with the services provided to users through the Web site.
The term of service of the website and the services is of indefinite character.
Without limiting the foregoing, Redexis, Inc. reserves the right to interrupt, suspend or terminate the service of the Web Site or of any of the services included in the same terms as is written in the third condition.
V. Intellectual Property
For the purpose of preserving the possible intellectual property rights, in the event that any user or third party considers that there has been a violation of their legitimate rights by the introduction of a specific content on the Web, please notify it to Redexis, SA stating:
- Personal data of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights. If the claim is submitted by someone other than the person concerned, it should be indicated on whose behalf that person is acting.
- Indication of the protected contents by intellectual property rights and its location on the Web.
- Proof of the abovementioned intellectual property rights.
- Explicit declaration in which the person is responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in the notification.
The Redexis, S.A. brand and associated graphic logos are all registered trademarks and their reproduction or use without permission from its owner is prohibited.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights corresponding to the contents provided by third parties is the sole responsibility of those.
VI. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The current terms shall be governed by Spanish law.
Redexis, S.A. and the user, expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply and subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of the registered user for any questions which may arise or actions arising from the service of the Web and its services and content as well as the interpretation, application, fulfilment or breach of what is established. In the event that the user resides outside of Spain, Redexis, SA and the user, expressly waive any other jurisdiction that may apply to them and shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.
Redexis, S.A. All rights reserved. 2014